Standardisation is the first step towards optimisation. When your work follows a certain pattern and uses the same software versions and platforms, it is much easier to get the job done. Standardisation of IT processes and infrastructure has many more benefits than just an increased amount of efficiency. It can save you money and keep your staff happy with functioning machines and defined processes.
Apart from having the same version of software on your devices and compatible platforms that enable our systems to run smoothly, what else can we do to standardise?
Do you have a procedure for new employees?
- Are your procedures online where everyone can access and read them?
- Do your IT staff know what to do when someone no longer works at the organisation?
- Do you have a process that deals with passwords from ex-employees so they are not able to access your data once they finish working for you.
- Do you have someone responsible to do your procedures and workflows?
- Do these procedures and workflows extend beyond the IT department to other areas of the business?
- Do you have consistent trusted Vendor(s) that you purchase hardware and simplify the number of purchase options available to staff?
- Do you have integrated application systems or “there’s and App for that” approach?
Primary Cloud is able to supply these services and more. How do we do this? By spending time onsite with you to analyse what your business needs are and customising a package for you.
This can include but is not limited to:
- IT procedures and workflows
- Cloud based services
- On-site services
- Purchasing of licensing and software
- Training at your workplace
By standardising your IT infrastructure you can:-
- Simplify IT
- Save money by reducing unneeded purchases
- Lower the burden on your IT support staff
- Increase the quality of the workplace environment
- Increase the efficiency and cost effectiveness of your business
- Reduce downtime
To find out more please visit our services page