Managed Service Provider
What is a Managed Service Provider?
A company that employs specialist and knowledgeable IT consultants that deal solely with IT solutions and Maintenance for businesses and companies etc.
What are the benefits of a Managed Service Provider?
Reduces costs due to:
- No need to employ full time IT personnel. You only pay for the time you need.
- Predictable IT costs as you pay by the month.
- Tailor made packages to suit your business which can increase and decrease at any time depending on your requirements.
- No need to purchase expensive licenses. All employees can have access to Microsoft Office, Sharepoint etc. via monthly subscriptions. These can be increased or decreased at any time.
- Latest version of software all the time. I.e. Microsoft Office
- Fast reliable service
- Disaster Recovery. If the unthinkable happens, your information has been automatically backed up on a regular basis and stored on our secure servers so you may only lose minutes of work not an entire day.
- PC health checks and Audits. This enables your computer to be running smoothly all the time.
By having a Managed Service Provider such as Primary Cloud Pty Ltd looking after your organisation, you can benefit from having a fully qualified support network at a fraction of the cost and peace of mind that there is expert help available when you need it.