Terms and Conditions - Customer Portal Addendum
These terms and conditions are to be used in conjunction with our standard terms and conditions located at http://www.primarycloud.com/terms-and-conditions.
This document sets out the Terms and Conditions Addendum on which Primary Cloud Pty Ltd (ABN 48 137 754 262) supplies its Services to You. You are required to accept these Terms and Conditions when You place an Order or use any of our portals. Once You have accepted these Terms and Conditions, Your Order(s) and these Terms and Conditions become a legal agreement between You and Primary Cloud.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
Once you have accepted these Terms and Conditions, a copy will be available at http://www.primarycloud.com.
- By logging into any Primary Cloud Portal, you are agreeing to Primary Cloud’s Terms and Conditions (which can be found at http://www.primarycloud.com/terms-and-conditions/)
- We will make every effort to be as accurate as possible on all Quotes given. Should there be any changes to the Quote due to inaccurate specifications given to us, Primary Cloud will discuss this with you before continuing further with the project.
- Although we endeavour to complete all tasks as requested, sometimes it is not possible to complete exactly as requested or at all due to technical platform limitations. If these are identified, we will advise you with next best action.
- Invoices are due within 7 days of the issue date.
- Invoices not paid within 14 days will result in an additional late fee of 10%. Fees are non-refundable. The client assumes responsibility for all collection of legal fees required by their failure to make payment.
- By accepting any variation, you are authorising the mentioned work to proceed and that you acknowledge the following:-
- Marking variation as approved is binding
- The hours we (Primary Cloud) set are final and billable
- Only the work specifically mentioned is included with this variation
- You consent to Primary Cloud issuing an invoice for the numbers of hours effort spent and any reasonable expense incurred (such as software purchase or licensing).